We are delighted to announce the Major Release of Vutog GPS Simulator 3.0 (Build version 184.108.40.206) today.
New features –
- GPS Gateway Android App integration (download it from here).
- Full revamp of Communication interfaces (connection options) for GPS Simulation. Now it covers all possible PC communication interfaces.
- Simplified TCP/IP Server & Client connections.
- Added five different communication interfaces (connection types) -
3. Virtual COM Port
4. Android – through GPS Gateway
5. Bluetooth UUID Server
- Android Mobile Devices Bluetooth interface using GPS Gateway Android App.
- Data Forward Manager.
- Manual Position settings in Decimal or Degrees, Minutes, Seconds for Start & End points.
- Tracking Mode in Map Mode
- NMEA generation speed controller
- Connection Dialog - check Name implementation
- Many more advancements
Bugs Fixed (reported by customers) –
- Direction issue fixing - the object was not moving in designated (end ) direction.
- Configured connections are not getting saved in specific cases
- Real Time Stmp was not happening in certain cases
- Hang issue during simulation in specific scenarios
Bugs Fixed (reported internally) –
- 'Send to All connections' condition.
The features of Vutog GPS Simulator can be viewed at - http://gps.vutog.com/htmpages/gpssimulatorcomparisonsheet.htm
The screenshots of Vutog GPS Simulator can be viewed at - http://gps.vutog.com/htmscreenshots/gps_docking_window.php
For more information on this product, please write to us at – email@example.com.
We are waiting to see your comments, feedback and suggestions on this release. Being a small team, your responses are really a great help for us to go in right direction.